Contributed by Katia from @larecetteparfaite
Hesitating between chia pudding and overnight oats for your next breakfast? Why not have both! Try this refreshing recipe from La Recette Parfaite featuring raspberries, coconut and chia seeds for a party in your mouth!
Raspberry & Chia Overnight Oats
- 1 packet Yumi blueberry vanilla overnight oats
1/3 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup raspberry puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Grated coconut and rasperries for garnish
- Mix the overnight oats packet with the almond milk.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- The next morning, mix the raspberry puree, coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Top your overnight oats with the chia pudding, raspberries and grated coconut.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share it with us at @Yumiorganics or by email email@example.com. We love seeing your creations ❤️