Contributed by Katia from @larecetteparfaite
Summer is here and although we can't travel to exotic places this year, we can still dream about it! That is why we are bringing you this delicious Pina colada overnight oats recipe (without the booze of course!) to enjoy on hot summer mornings.
- 1 packet of Yumi apple-cinnamon overnight oats
- 1\3 cup almond milk
- 1\2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1\2 cup pinneapple
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- juice of half a lime
- shredded coconut to garnish
- Mix the apple-cinnamon overnight oats with the almond milk.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- The next morning, combine in a blender : the coconut milk, lime juice, cornstarch and pinneaple until smooth.
- Transfer to a pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes until thick.
- Let sit for 10 minutes in the fridge and pour onto your overnight oats.
- Top with coconut shreds & pinneaple.