Contributed by Katia from @larecetteparfaite
Back-to-school time is around the corner and that is why we are bringing you this breakfast inspired by a lunchbox staple : the peanut butter & jelly sandwich! Not only is this breakfast delicious, it will also keep you full all morning with its 20g of proteins that comes from the soy yogurt and the peanut butter! Also, we replaced the usual jam that is high in refined sugar by a healthier alternative that can be made in five minutes : chia jam. Enjoy!
Peanut butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1 sachet Yumi maple cranberry Overnight Oats
- 1\4 cup almond milk
- 1\2 cup soy yogurt (or greek yogurt for a non-vegan option)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1\4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 c. tbsp whole chia seeds
- The night before, mix the overnight oats with the almond milk.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- The next morning, in a small bowl, mash the raspberries with a fork and add in the chia seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Top your overnight oats with chia jam, peanut butter, soy yogurt and shredded coconut.
Nutrition Facts 480 calories. 26g proteins. 58g carbs. 17g fat.