Looking for new recipes to try at home? Why not try these delicious maple cranberry oat bars which make up for the perfect pick-me-up. Try this simple recipe on a Sunday afternoon at home with your family and have your afternoon snacks ready to go for the week.
- Is healthy & delicious
- Will satisfy your afternoon cravings
- Makes up to 8 granola bars.
Maple Cranberry Oat Bars
- 1 package of Maple Cranberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup regular or dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Line a square brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips with 1 tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave or on stovetop and set aside.
- Combine the oats with the remaining coconut oil, maple syrup and nut butter and press down firmly onto to bottom of the brownie pan.
- Add the melted dark chocolate mixture and tap the pan for even coverage.
- Garnish generously with the coconut flakes and the toasted coconut flakes and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set, then cut into squares using a warm knife to serve. This recipe can be used to make 9 squares or 8 granola bars.
If you try out the recipe, don’t forget to share it with us on social media @Yumiorganics or by email email@example.com. We love to see your creations ❤️